Thursday, March 21, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Yesterday was the first day of spring and our high was 30 degrees! I don't think Punxsutawney Phil the groundhog's prediction was right about an early spring. :) The good thing is that the sun has been shining and it's warm inside. It has been very hard to decide what to wear because I don' want to wear my winter clothes because it is spring but I can't wear my spring clothes because it's cold. What is a girl to do? (sigh)


Here is what I wore!



Cardi: Old Navy
Jeans: 7 For All Man Kind (My favorite Goodwill score)
Green T-shirt: Old Navy



Necklace: Kohls



Shoes: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole (Carson's)


I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. HI Melissa i love your look ..
    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you look this good?!:) Your shoes are darling too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love What I wore Wednesday! I love fashion, and I have been trying to come up with an original idea for incorporating what I wear into my blog on a regular basis. I have an idea to try to wear every single thing in my wardrobe at least once, and purging what I need to get rid of that way. I have things I don't wear and if I force myself to wear it at least one more time I think it would help me purge. What do you think of that idea? I would love your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always looking forward on your work and I think that you're always doing an excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you prosper a lot and please post good comments often. I come often.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thanks for sharing the informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are looking the Linksys extender setup guidelines . "

    ReplyDelete
  8. for more information gets touch with us Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)