Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March in Review!

I am going to try something new this month by doing a monthly review of my projects from March. I sometimes feel as a blogger you have to keep cranking out the projects and I always have a bazillion ideas in my head that I think I need to create and blog about. This is a nice way for me to reflect and see what things I have accomplished in the past month. I also wanted to say thank you to all of my new followers via, InstaGram, Facebook, Pinterest, Hometalk and almost retired Google reader :(. I recently just signed up for Bloglovin, it really isn't that bad and it imported all of my current Google friends. I know Google Reader will be missed, but sometimes change is good, right? Anyway, I would love it if you would want to follow me on Bloglovin. Just click on any of the social media icons to the right > sidebar to follow me. Also, wanted to mention that Bloglovin has an iPhone app, which can also be downloaded on your iPad. I am not sure if there is one available for Androids.

Here are my projects from the month of March.

In the beginning of the month I created this spring wreath made from cherry sours candy! I was so excited to see it featured on Tatertots and JelloCoastal Charm, Under The Table and Dreaming by Stephanie Lynn , DIY Showoff and Craft Gossip. You should really go check these blogs out if you haven't done so already.



I got my spring mantel done even though spring decided to stay on vacation a little bit longer. I was very grateful to see that it was featured on the CSI Project.



I was able to get an Easter craft done for my daughter's room. I wanted to do a fake animal head project forever and thought the framed bunny would be fun to make.


Last on the project list this month was my shampoo and conditioner soap dispensers. I think this was my favorite project this past month. I love looking in my shower and seeing my pretty soap dispensers. It really is a great way to start out the day. I know I am dorky like that! ;) I also wanted to give a shout out to Hometalk for featuring my soap dispensers last week on their Facebook page.


I am looking forward to the month of April and meeting more new people! There are so many wonderful peeps in blogland and loads of inspiration. I do have a few big projects on deck for April. My daughter has a birthday coming up next month and we are trying to get all of our current projects done before then. Oh, the life of a DIY family! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a lovely week! 


2 comments:

  1. Great idea doing a month in review, especially with all the projects you do and if anyone missed a post. I love the wreath and I saw your mantel but it was neat to see it again.

    Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great month! I LOVE that wreath! So clever and creative! If you haven't already, would love it if you would link this up to Give Me The Goods Monday: 1 Party, 5 Blogs! http://www.rainonatinroof.com/2013/04/give-me-goods-monday-linky-party-2.html
    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)