Sunday, March 16, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Mantel

Happy St. Patrick's Day eve friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I enjoyed a great weekend with my family and friends. Weekends just go by too fast! In honor of St. Patrick's Day tomorrow I thought I would share with you my fireplace mantel. 



I bought most of my decorations from the Dollar Tree last year. I try not to go overboard with the decorations, but I think it is fun to change out the mantel every holiday.


I like to stack things on books to give the decorations a little more height. 


You can't go wrong with a little bucket and some baker's twine. This little bucket was found at Target in the dollar spot last spring. I noticed the other day while I was there that they had galvanized buckets like this for a $1.00. They were adorable!


Just in case you missed my last post here is the shamrock banner! 

Super easy and cheap decorations are my jam. :) 

Have a great week friends and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I love the shamrock banner and chalkboard. The flowers make it a little spring~like, too, although it doesn't feel like it! lol!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)