Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lemon Drop Cookies

Hello! I am so happy the calendar officially says it is spring. I am just waiting on mother nature to realize that it is spring too. It's a cold and rainy/snow day here. Yep, we have received both today! Last week I made these easy and delicious lemon drop cookies to put me in the mood for spring! 





I found the original recipe here and made a few changes.  

INGREDIENTS

1 Lemon Cake Mix Box (I used Betty Crocker)
2 Eggs
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil/Canola Oil
1 teaspoon Lemon Juice 
1/4 Cup of Powdered Sugar



DIRECTIONS

1). Preheat oven to 375 degrees

2). Pour the cake mix, lemon juice, eggs and oil into a large mixing bowl. Mix all of the ingredients together. 

3). After you are done mixing take 1/2 tablespoon of the cookie dough and drop in the 1/4 cup of powdered sugar. I put the powdered sugar in a small dessert bowl and then rolled the dough in the sugar. I covered the rolled dough with lots of powdered sugar so the cookies wouldn't stick to the pan.  After you have rolled the dough in the powdered sugar place it on an non-greased cookie sheet. 

4). Place cookies in oven and cook for 7 to 9 minutes


After you have taken the cookies out of the oven put them onto a cooling rack or another plate. 


So Yummy!


Let them cool for about 5 minutes (if you like warm cookies) and enjoy! Also, could somebody please tell spring to come soon to the Midwest? :)

I am linking to:

Monday Funday at TWCS



4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)