Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nursery Inspiration

I am sorry it has taken me this long to blog.  I almost forgot how to login to blogger. I had become a little obsessed with the blogging and I have had to just let myself walk away from it.  We all know how long it can take to write a blog and it was just consuming too much of my time.  I probably won't be blogging as much as I would like, especially since I will will be taking on a new role as a mother.  I want to thank all of you who continue to read this blog and I am still surprised when I see I a new follower.


I wanted to leave you with some nursery inspiration pictures.  All photos are courtesy of Project Nursery

As you can see I am loving the gray walls with all the splashes of color. I am using a gender neutral theme.  We had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and since my baby is already stubborn or very modest we were not able to find out the sex. I was not disappointed at all though because I got to see our baby and he/she is healthy.






I love this little bird house! What a cute idea?



Check out the moose heads!



I want this elephant hamper!

 
I still have a lot of work ahead of me, but I have already bought the paint. It is an actual Crayola crayon color called Timber Wolf and is made by Dutch Boy . I have been collecting little things to put around the nursery and I am ready to start pulling everything together.

6 comments:

  1. It's all very exciting, isn't it?! I love all of the rooms and I think your color choice is perfect! :-)

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might I ask what color carpet you used for the room at the bottom with the elephant hamper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a great job o 먹폴

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day! This post could not be written anyconfront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right 토스맨검증사이트

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)