Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello, thank you for stopping by! I am apologize that it has been a week since my last blog post. Wow, where did this week go? We have been so busy with family gatherings and DIY projects. My daughter has a birthday one month from today, so we have also been preparing for her big day. I always try to make my own invitations, it's a lot of work but I like to know that they were made with love. I am just going to do a quick post of what I wore this week. I have a big project reveal and a giveaway coming up later this week so please stay tuned. 


Ok, here is what I wore this past week.


Gray Cardigan: Old Navy
Purple Ruffle Shirt: Old Navy
Seven for All Mankind Jeans: Goodwill ($3.50 for boutique jeans....score!)



Shoes: Target

I hope you are having a great week!

I am linking to: 


4 comments:

  1. Melissa my dear friend I love love your look ,,the combination is perfect
    Cariños
    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for leopard flats! Excited about your big project reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! I love the ruffles and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those same flats from target. I got them on sale for around 4 bucks. Talk about a deal! I love them. Very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)