Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Family Vacation in Wisconsin

Hello to to all of you! I wanted to pop in and share some pictures from our family vacation we took to Door County, Wisconsin.  One of the things that we are trying to do with our daughter is to travel to a lot of different places and create special memories as a family. My favorite aunt who passed away a few years ago always told me to get out and travel. The older I get the more and more I appreciate that advice. Here some pictures I took while we were on our trip.


Looking out at the bay in Fish Creek, Wisconsin. 


Old fire station in Eprhaim, Wisconsin I love the charm of these little towns! 


Graffiti on a building by the lake...I loved reading what other people wrote and the years they were there.



I love the awning on this little restaurant. We sat outside and there were the cutest little red bistro sets.





Visited a petting zoo for retired animals! Aren't these beautiful animals? I love their hair and that little girl carrying her feed bucket sure is cute. ;) 



I took this on my phone during a sunset...it makes my heart melt to see my husband with our little girl! This is my favorite picture of the whole trip. 


Another photo taken with my phone. I love this idea of the Hershey's can planters. These were hanging outside an ice cream shop. How adorable?!?! I want to copy this idea someday.


Another picture taken with my phone. I love old cars and would love to have this one.


My daughter met Miss Door County and got to try on her crown. Um, I do not have a shy daughter! 


I will leave you with this picture of my little girl and myself looking out on the water. 

If you are ever in Wisconsin you should visit Door County. It was a great family vacation spot and there were plenty of things to do there.


By the way, I would love for you to follow me on FacebookPinterest or Instagram !


8 comments:

  1. Loved seeing a glimpse into your vacation! I have always wanted to go to a small town looks like you picked an awesome one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dria! It was such a fun place to visit. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Bhushavali! It was a pretty cool building.

      Delete
  3. As a Wisconsin native, many many family and friends took visits up there. Door County is beautiful and a wonderful place to spend some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)