Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Month of June in Review

Hello, I hope you all had a great weekend! I had a fabulous weekend, it was filled with family and time on the lake. I don't have a new craft or DIY craft project to share, but I thought I would do a look back at what happened on my blog in June. Also, where has July gone? We are already half way through...I think I say this every month but I wish time would slow down.


In the beginning of June, I thought I would try to grow my own herbs this summer and created this Topsy Turvy Herb Garden. I am also proud to say that all of my herbs are still growing and I haven't killed them yet. :)



I also created these Color Block Plant Stakes to go in my herb garden. I love the pop of color it gives the plant stake. 


The Outdoor Pallet Sign is one of my favorite projects of the month. I can't believe how much work goes into taking a pallet apart. Whew! I think the results were worth it though. 


And finally the last project of the month was my Solar Light Basket! I love sitting out on the patio at night and having these cute little baskets all lit up.
























I hoped you enjoyed my posts for the month of June! I appreciate each and everyone of you for taking the time to read this little old blog. :)

By the way, I would love for you to follow me on FacebookPinterest or Instagram !
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)