Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday!

Hello everybody, welcome back to another edition of What I Wore Wednesday! Things have been a little crazy around here lately. We are trying to get our outside work done before my little girl's birthday party in a few weeks. We have so many projects going on right now that I can't even begin to tell you what we have been doing.


Shirt: Old Navy
Hydraulic Jeans: Carsons


Yellow Beaded Necklace: Kohls


Shoes: Target (on clearance now)

Have a good rest of the week!

I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. Eek!! Those shoes are soooo cute!!
    Adrienne
    http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing statement necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the yellow beads and aren't hydraulics the best jeans EVAH?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beads and your vans. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute! Love this look! Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend, Melissa!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)