Friday, May 31, 2013

April and May in Review

Happy Friday to all of you! I missed my April in Review post so I thought I would include it with my May in Review post. By the way, where did the month of May go? Seriously, I blinked and it is now June. It has been raining cats and dogs here this week but I am thankful because I don't have to water the plants and flowers I just planted. 







April in Review



Featured on:  Serenity Now & Hometalk & Cristina from Remodelando La Casa clipped my closet to her Hometalk board "30 Great Looking Storage Solutions". 



I was also so very excited to find out that my Mason Jar Solar Lights were one of the top 10 projects in April. You should really go check out Hometalk if you have never visited. It's full of so much inspiration and DIY tips!


Featured on: Serenity Now



Featured on: Coastal Charm



May in Review









I love looking back and seeing what things I have accomplished! My blog definitely holds me accountable for finishing projects. Although I still have lots of projects just hanging out waiting for me to get to them at least I can mark a few things off my list. :)

I hope you all have a great weekend! 

11 comments:

  1. This is so creative. I love the polka dot tap and the mothers day photo frame and of course the mouse ears which I loved the first time I saw them on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome April and May! I love the upcycled yardstick and the board and batten is beautiful! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  3. Related Site Continue have a peek at these guys Extra resources check over here you could check here

    ReplyDelete
  4. This topic is really amazing and interesting. Thanks for publishing this great blog. I really helpful for the readers. April and May awesome.. Now it's time to avail shutter repair service for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Insightful tips! Your April and May review offers valuable advice. Implementing these tips has truly made a positive impact. Thanks. Now it's time to avail 12.00R24 Tyres for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Engaging read! April and May brought exciting developments. Insightful analysis and looking forward to what's next. Great job. Now it's time to avail software house in lahore for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)