Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another edition of WIWW! First of all can I just say WELCOME spring! The weather has been beautiful here. I have been able to open up some windows in my house and let the fresh air in. It makes me so happy!  


Here is what I wore this week!




White Cardigan: Old Navy
Orange and White Stripe Ruffled Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Goodwill


(Close up of the orange and white shirt) 



B.O.C. Shoes: Goodwill


Mother of Pearl Bracelet: A gift from my mama



I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. I love the shoes they are soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes and the orange shirt are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa i love Oange and Stripe Ruffled Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit! I love the pop of orange for spring...time to bring those bright colors out. And I love your shoes!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  5. Lovely flats!

    www.beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)