Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Going to the Chapel Pumpkins

I was looking at some pictures for my scrapbook and I came across these pumpkins.  I had painted them and decorated them for our cousin's wedding a few years back.  They were so fun to make and quite a hit at the rehearsal dinner.

I used acrylic paints and paint markers to do the faces. I am not very good at drawing but I thought they turned out ok.  The top hat and bow-tie is made from poster board. I just hot glued it right onto the pumpkins.  The veil is made out of tulle and her pearl earrings are little buttons that I had. Oh yes and no bride should be without her tiara.  I know they are a bit on the cheesy side, but I just had to share them.


I am linking to:

Visit thecsiproject.com

10 comments:

  1. Very creative and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theyre adorable....I love cheesy. Its fun to do things differently. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I love those....cheesy yes, but ever so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Really Nice Blog Thanks for sharing this Helpful Information. My Assignment Services (MAS) has been flooded with a lot of queries in paper writing by students residing in a different part of the world lately. “We have always been the leading assignment provider in the world, simultaneously providing students with lucrative benefits as well. Considering the sky-rocketing expenses that every student comes to terms with, we have decided to bring in new discount offers and schemes for students”, says Brittney, the CEO of the firm. The directors and the management have also thought to bring in a new panel of exclusive homework planner who would be looking into all the issues concerning the urgent delivery of assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, You make a pumpkin like a human, I laughed to read your blog. As, Electronic access control give you complete guidance about electronic equipment's. Jaybe Lock Smith company provides you experts are ready for your help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)