Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Going to the Chapel Pumpkins

I was looking at some pictures for my scrapbook and I came across these pumpkins.  I had painted them and decorated them for our cousin's wedding a few years back.  They were so fun to make and quite a hit at the rehearsal dinner.

I used acrylic paints and paint markers to do the faces. I am not very good at drawing but I thought they turned out ok.  The top hat and bow-tie is made from poster board. I just hot glued it right onto the pumpkins.  The veil is made out of tulle and her pearl earrings are little buttons that I had. Oh yes and no bride should be without her tiara.  I know they are a bit on the cheesy side, but I just had to share them.


I am linking to:

Visit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

  1. Theyre adorable....I love cheesy. Its fun to do things differently. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I love those....cheesy yes, but ever so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)