Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where were you when the world stopped turning?

I wanted to just take a moment out from my normal decorating and thrifty finds posts to remember the importance of this date.  It is a day that I know that I will never forget and I know that none of you will ever forget.  I still get chills just thinking about the events that occurred on 9/11/01.  It was one of the scariest moments for our nation.  As you go out and about this weekend please just take a moment to remember this day, remember those who died, remember the heroes and remember why we love this country so much! 


5 comments:

  1. Let's remember EVERY DAY that we are at risk and need to be aware. Aware of who we choose to protect us, who we choose to govern us, etc. GOD BLESS our servicemen and women, border patrol and others serving on our behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at work at American Airlines. Was tremendously hard time, airline industry still has not fully recovered. So much of America was forever changed by this event. I remember the silence when DFW International airport shut down for three days. I remember the people everywhere you went were quiet and super nice to everyone. I remember crying ... alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tribute. New here...off to explore some more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)